Newborn photography has come a long way in recent years, and there are now endless possibilities for creative and unique ways to use these images to capture priceless memories. Visit Website to get more ideas to get you started:
1. Send custom birth announcements to family and friends with a newborn photo as the centerpiece.
2. Display a favorite image from your newborn session in a beautiful frame on the nursery wall.
3. Get creative with home décor and create custom art pieces using your photos for the nursery, living room, or any other space in your home.
4. Order a set of personalized notecards with a newborn photo for thank you notes after baby arrives.
5. Make a cute coffee mug, iPhone case, or other gift item using a picture from your session for grandparents, godparents, or other loved ones.
6. Put together a special album or memory book as a keepsake featuring all of your favorite photos from the session.
7. Have a large canvas print made to hang in your home as a daily reminder of this special time in your life.
8. Frame smaller prints to give as gifts or use as party favors at your baby shower or first birthday celebration.
9. Use photos from your session in custom calendars, mouse pads, laptop skins, or other creative ways as thoughtful gifts for friends and family members who live far away and can’t be there for all the milestones in person.
10. Hang a cluster of photos in the hallway near baby’s room as daily motivation to document all of those important “firsts”. First smile, first steps, first words…you get the idea! 🙂
11. Keep an image from your newborn session in your purse or wallet so you can easily pull it out and share it when people ask about your new arrival (trust me…they will!).
12. Use watermark-free digital images from your session to make unlimited phone backgrounds, computer screensavers, or social media covers…for yourself or as gifts!
13. Gather some props that were used during your session and display them along with one of the images as part of a vignette on an end table or shelf in your home. This can be especially meaningful if you choose items with sentimental value that can be passed down to future generations (i love this idea!).
14. Consider having an acrylic block made featuring one of my favorite shots which makes for an impressive desktop display at home or at work (this also makes for an awesome gift!!).
Newborn photography is such a special way to document those early days with your new baby girl or boy. These ideas are just some of the many ways you can use these images to capture priceless memories that you will treasure for years to come!